Thursday, May 28, 2009

VICTORY......

Well, maybe sometime it pays to go through all the headaches with insurance, because after a certain amount of time you become wise. I called the pharmacy to find out if an authorization was received for my meds. And there was nothing in yet. I thought, well I got one before somehow (still not sure how that little miracle took place...) so why not with this? Then it dawned on me to ask the pharmacist if we could just try putting in a refill for the med that was giving us the trouble? And sure enough it worked!!! AMEN! I get lucky yet again with the meds only $150 for what could have been $1500!!! let us hope this is a sign of things to come! Who knows these meds could be the lucky batch!!!

Tomorrow is my second appointment in North Carolina. I will leave around 6:30-7am. I believe tomorrow is the Saline Sonogram and meds class! Hopefully I will get an idea of what the next 2 weeks will look like medication wise and travel wise. I will have to go back at least 2 times I think for monitoring. So it all starts tomorrow! Holy cow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment