Thursday, May 14, 2009

Have to start somewhere.....

And it starts tomorrow with a 4 hour drive to North Carolina. It is weird I feel like I am going to the right place and I have not been there, something in my guts tells me this is where I need to be. I think Georgia would have been more like rearing cattle, no one really know s you you are just another patient out of hundreds. But North Carolina I will get treated individually and I am hoping they will see my pain and want to help me and do whatever they can to get me pregnant. Wow, I am looking forward to getting this started it has been a long time coming. This is what I have wanted and now I have to do whatever I can to savor it all and do it all right. So no more caffeine, not that I had that much to begin with. And no alcohol. Eating right and continuing my exercise. I will do my part and science will do his! God willing. OK a small prayer right now to give me the strength I need ot get through this. Thank you for my family and my friends that help me struggle this time in my life, without any of you I would have gone nuts a long time ago.

So I think this blog will be getting one hell of a workout the next 2 months! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment