Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Truly A Journey.....

A journey through patience! I just want it to be over and done with already. But it will be soon enough, this time no stopping and stalling. This is it. Now the question is will it be Georgia or north Carolina??? NC is only $7500 including ICSI and Assisted Hatching. Georgia a whopping $13,500! BUT......for that price they have added a bonus round for free if you do not take home a baby, all the free frozen transfers you can manage and an entire second cycle for NOTHING. Pretty good. The downside to NC 4hr drive, who really wants to commute while doing this? And husband does not want to miss a whole lot of work downside to Georgia $13,500....LOL. So I told him I would be agreeable to whatever he decides I will just be happy to do it at all! Now I just have to get through this week and make it to next Friday first appointment and start birth control pills! Woo Hoo!!

Oh the irony!

No comments:

Post a Comment