Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling Good

I have this st rage calmness these days. I am just so happy to finally be out of limbo and moving toward some sort of resolution to all of this. I cannot even believe that this will be over and done with in 2-3 weeks. I am over the tongue lashing from my nurse. I am not going to let her shake my confidence that this will work or not. And I will be pleasant at my appointment next Wednesday. I sort of feel like she has my outcome in her hands so I have no choice I guess. But I will not accept it if it happens again and I will speak up.

Day 3 of the Lupron and so far not too many side affects just an upset tummy.

I am just amazed at how calm and collected I feel. And there really is no other way to do this. I am staying away from anything anxiety related and just going to go one day at a time. All you can do......

1 comment:

  1. Good vibes are always good! Calm and collected has to be the best state of mind (and body) for this process.

    ReplyDelete