Monday, January 5, 2009

Milestones...

Today is a huge one...today I am married 8 wonderful years. I dedicate this post to my wonderful husband! He is not only wonderful for going through all this for me and with me, but for the laughs we share and the home we have made. A home that is filled with love. I am grateful for many things in this life and he is the tip of the iceberg! Thank you honey for 8 wonderful years!

Another milestone....my brother left for the Navy today. I am filled with nothing but hope for him and his future. He and I have been through a lot and to see him accomplish this, is nothing short of spectacular. Of course I will have it in the back of my mind how he is doing, but I never again will worry if he is OK. He is free to start his life and I am so proud of him.

The last milestone....my IVF nurse called today all appointments are set and we are beginning!
The calender looks like this:
1/14- Meeting with Dr sign consents, Saline Sono for me, BW for him.
1/17-Meet with counselour
1/19- Start lupron
1/30- Baseline Ultra Sound
1/31- Start Stims!!!
2/13- Tentative egg retrieval (or ER as we in the infertile world call it!)
Egg Transfer or ET will be anywhere from 3-5 days. after that If it is 5 day transfer that could be fantastic...they say 5 day transfer is a great place ot be. Time will tell.....and more about that when we get there for now one day at a time.

Holy cow is all I can say.....time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. As I sit here and read your blog, tears of joy are running down my face. To read your personal innermost thoughts and feelings is a beautiful experience for me. I am so blessed to be your Mom. But more than that, blessed to have you in my life - to see the woman you have become and to witness your spiritual journey firsthand. I am forever thankful to God for having you all in my life - the good the bad the ugly - its all been worth it. The heartache was worth it all in the end. Remember - we dont always have all the control we wish we had. We do have to "give it up" and "let go and let God". they're not just catchy phrases - they're words of survival.
    Dear God -
    Thank you for my presence in my life.
    I surrender all I think, all I am all I have and all I feel.
    I recognize in this moment that Yours is the power to heal and make whole.
    You have the power to work miracles. You who rule time and space please take me in your arms and hold me. Dear Lord, please lift me and heal me. Amen
    Jinny - I think he's already started.
    Love you - Momma

    ReplyDelete