Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel????

OK, so I had my rant yesterday. I think I seriously needed to purge all of that from my system. It is just a hard nut to swallow that "everything happens for a reason" and there is a "bigger picture". I am just tired emotionally from it all. The waiting the hoping the longing for this thing. I tried to let it go but it finds me, finds me and doesn't let go.

So the husband had some encouraging news yesterday....he was talked to by his boss regarding future plans and where he fits in the scheme of things. There will be another pay cut but we will be ok. That will not be until July, when he told me another pay cut I completely shut down. in my mind all I could see was another reason he would not want to go through with this. BUT...much to my surprise he had some encouraging thoughts about it. AND it could possibly be that we can pick up where we left off next month. I am hoping I can get a more solid confirmation but he seemed to feel more at ease with his place in the company and there is a job for him and that was what we were waiting for. I say we need to do this and get it past us either it works or it does not and I Can move on emotionally either way. I feel better than I did yesterday, now I just need a committment that this is a go again....and maybe just maybe there is some light at the end of the long dark freakin tunnel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment