Tuesday, November 3, 2009

18 Weeks 4 Days

So far so good! We find out the sex on Thursday. I cannot wait. It all still feels a bit surreal, but I am enjoying every minute of every day. I am blessed hat so far it has been un-eventful. And I think I made a decision this morning. That once we know the sex and I hit 20 weeks I am going to switch this over to a baby blog. And I would love for anyone that follows this blog to come on over to the next. And of course I understand if you do not. I am sending loads of baby dust out there to my sisters that need it and a special prayer that a happy ending is in sight!
See you back here on Thursday to see what we are having!!!

1 comment:

  1. I for one cannot wait to find out what Baby X is. I have a little package on the way to you in a week or two and perhaps I'll have to add something to it once we find out if it's a girl or a boy!

    ReplyDelete